DATE AND LOCATION
Friday, October 16, 2020
7 pm to 12 am
at The Penn Museum
3260 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
2020 Gravediggers' Ball tickets will be available soon!
General Admission tickets are $250 per person
Groups of 10 for $2,250
Patron tickets are $500 per person
Young Friends Level tickets (ages 21-40) are $175 per person
Please note that paper tickets will not be mailed prior to this event. Names will be on a list at the door.
WHAT TICKETS INCLUDE
- Full, open-bar cocktails all evening
- Live music, raffles, and a diverse selection of Auction items to bid upon
- Tour of The Penn Museum
- Discounted parking
- Food stations including hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and dessert
- A one year complimentary membership to the Friends (if you are not a current or past member)
- A tax-deductible benefit on each ticket sale
- The chance to support two of America's most important historic landmarks
- Great memories for years to come
Live music each year by spectacular bands like The Flamin' Caucasians keep Ball-goers on the dance floor through the midnight hour!
Black Tie, Costume or Masquerade attire is requested. Enter our "Best Dressed" or "Best Costumed" Contest!
Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries | 3822 Ridge Avenue | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19132 | p 215.228.8200 f 215.228.7940