DATE AND LOCATION
Friday, October 18, 2019
7 pm to 12 am
at The Mütter Museum of The College of Physicians
19 S. 22nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
BALL TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ONLINE
To purchase tickets please contact Nick McAllister at 215-228-8200. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
General Admission tickets are $250 per person
Groups of 10 for $2,250
Patron tickets are $500 per person
Young Friends Level tickets (ages 21-40) are $175 per person
Please note that paper tickets will not be mailed prior to this event. Names will be on a list at the door.
WHAT TICKETS INCLUDE
- Full, open-bar cocktails all evening
- Live music, raffles, and a diverse selection of Auction items to bid upon
- Tour of The Mütter Museum
- Discounted parking
- Food stations including hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and dessert
- A one year complimentary membership to the Friends (if you are not a current or past member)
- A tax-deductible benefit on each ticket sale
- The chance to support two of America's most important historic landmarks
- Great memories for years to come
Live music each year by spectacular bands like The Flamin' Caucasians keep Ball-goers on the dance floor through the midnight hour!
Black Tie, Costume or Masquerade attire is requested. Enter our "Best Dressed" or "Best Costumed" Contest!
Friends of Laurel Hill & West Laurel Hill Cemeteries | 3822 Ridge Avenue | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19132 | p 215.228.8200 f 215.228.7940